H. Howard Goldstein, MD, FACE
H. Howard Goldstein, MD sees patients at the following locations:
Dr. H. Howard Goldstein received his Doctor of Medicine Degree from the University at Buffalo, State University of New York, School of Medicine and Bio Medical Sciences.
Dr. Howard Goldstein did his residency in Internal Medicine at Millard Fillmore Hospital in Buffalo, New York. during July 1964 – June 1965 he did a fellowship in Diabetes and Metabolism at Joslin Clinic, Boston, M.A. He received a lifetime Board Certification granted on February 8, 1968 Internal Medicine – ABIM.
Dr. Howard Goldstein has held positions at various healthcare institutions including:
- Joslin Clinic, Boston, M.A.
- The U.S. Army
- Private Practice – Chestnut Hill, Mass.
- Princeton Diabetes Treatment and Education Center
- Robert Wood Johnson Hospital – Hamilton, New Jersey
- Temple University – Joslin Diabetes Center – Philadelphia, P.A.
Professional Affiliations include:
- Vice Chairman – Diabetes Subcommittee, Physician Advisory Council, Horizon BC/BS of New Jersey
- Medical Director – Diabetes Outpatient Service, University Medical Center of Princeton at Plainsboro
- Medical Director, Joslin Center at Temple University
- President – American Diabetes Association, Eastern Region
- Advisory Board – Diabetes Counsel, NJ Dept. of Health
- Elected Fellow of American College of Endocrinology (FACE)
- Member – American Diabetes Association and American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists
He is presently a Diabetologist with Princeton Medical Group in Princeton, New Jersey, and is operating out of the Plainsboro office.