H. Howard Goldstein, MD, FACE
H. Howard Goldstein, MD sees patients at the following locations:
Dr. H. Howard Goldstein received his Doctor of Medicine Degree from the University at Buffalo, State University of New York, School of Medicine and Bio Medical Sciences. He is presently a Diabetologist with Princeton Medical Group in Princeton, New Jersey.
Dr. Howard Goldstein did his residency in Internal Medicine at Millard Fillmore Hospital in Buffalo, New York. during July 1964 – June 1965 he did a fellowship in Diabetes and Metabolism at Joslin Clinic, Boston, M.A. He received a lifetime Board Certification granted on February 8, 1968 Internal Medicine – ABIM.
Dr. Howard Goldstein has held positions at various healthcare institutions including:
- Joslin Clinic, Boston, M.A.
- The U.S. Army
- Private Practice – Chestnut Hill, Mass.
- Princeton Diabetes Treatment and Education Center
- Robert Wood Johnson Hospital – Hamilton, New Jersey
- Temple University – Joslin Diabetes Center – Philadelphia, P.A.
Professional Affiliations include:
- Vice Chairman – Diabetes Subcommittee, Physician Advisory Council, Horizon BC/BS of New Jersey
- Medical Director – Diabetes Outpatient Service, University Medical Center of Princeton at Plainsboro
- Medical Director, Joslin Center at Temple University
- President – American Diabetes Association, Eastern Region
- Advisory Board – Diabetes Counsel, NJ Dept. of Health
- Elected Fellow of American College of Endocrinology (FACE)
- Member – American Diabetes Association and American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists