To help ensure a healthy pregnancy, schedule a preconception appointment with one of our physicians as soon as you begin thinking about pregnancy.
A preconception appointment is especially important if you’re in your 30s or 40s or you have any chronic health conditions or special concerns. Your doctor will also review your medications at this time and determine what is safe to continue in pregnancy.
- Please visit this website to learn more about your preconception health
- Please consider filling out this sheet prior to your preconception visit
- It is recommended that patients start a Folic Acid Supplement if they are not using contraception
- Start tracking your menstrual cycles
- Stay up to date with your dental cleanings