Princeton Medical Group (PMG) is making it easier than ever to become an active participant in your health.
Our new patient portal, available through a mobile app or the web, gives you the added convenience of requesting appointments, viewing your medical records, and communicating with your care teams. This app, developed by InteliChart, is available to PMG patients for any of our nine specialties.
Please click the link below to be taken to our patient portal.
Benefits of Portal
- Request an appointment online
- View bills
- Get medication refills
- Appointment reminders
- Secure communication with clinicians
- Decreased in-office wait time by completing online forms
Registering for Portal
- Patients with an existing account on PMG’s old portal will have all their information automatically rolled into the new portal starting March 15 and will receive an email from InteliChart notifying them
- Patients without an existing account on PMG’s old portal will automatically be enrolled and sent an email from InteliChart with instructions at their next in-person appointment
Patients can follow these simple steps to complete your account set-up:
- Check email from InteliChart
- The email will contain instructions to complete account sign-up
Patients should then download the app by either 1.) using the QR code on the brochure we have in-office or 2.) going directly to the app store on their phone and searching “InteliChart”
If you do not have a current portal account with PMG and wish to set one up before your next appointment, contact us at 609.924.9300.
Please note the old Princeton Medical Group Patient Portal will be decommissioned on May 31, 2022. If you need access to any old portal messages, you can log into the old portal and export your old messages for your records. Any clinical information will be available to you in the new portal.
Instructions on How to Download Old Portal Messages
- Log into the old Princeton Medical Group Patient Portal
- Hover over the Mail tab at top
- Then click Export Messages
- Then select the date range of messages you want to export
- Click on Download Messages button
- Once your messages are exported, the system will create zip file that is locked
- Password to unlock zip file
- First two letters of first name (first letter capitalized) + DOB (mm/dd/yy)
- E.g. Password for John born on May 23, 1991 will be Jo05231991