The specialty of Hematology/Oncology is dedicated to the diagnosis and treatment of all types of cancers and blood-related disorders.
Oncology/Hematology at Princeton Medical Group
At Princeton Medical Group, there is a comprehensive team to care for all aspects of your healthcare needs.
- Our board-certified hematologists and medical oncologists coordinate overall patient care and direct chemotherapy and related medical treatments.
- Registered Nurses are the cornerstone of the patient care team, facilitating and coordinating treatment plans.
- Oncology Certified Nurses (OCN) administer therapeutics and play a vital role is patient education and prevention of complications.
- Dedicated financial consultants work as the patient’s advocate to ease the financial worries of becoming ill.
- The preauthorization department ensures that test and therapeutics are addressed in a timely fashion
- On-site laboratory provides convenience for patients and allows physicians to receive same-day test results.
What we treat
- Hematologic malignancies including leukemia, lymphoma, myeloma and myelodysplastic and myeloproliferative diseases
- Benign hematologic disorders including disorders of red blood cells, white blood cells, and platelets
- Coagulation problems including hemophilia
Services we offer
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Office Visits
- Bone Marrow Biopsy
- Hematology Consultations
- Oncology Consultations
- Infusion Therapy
- Injection Therapy